Dear Friends and Members of the York Art Association,
The YAA is an open association that welcomes all art lovers, creative people, and supporters of enriching the community. We encourage members to become involved in supporting the development of the arts in the York area.
You can join online, by mail, or in person. To submit a paper copy of your membership form, either download the form HERE or pick one up at the gallery and mail your form and payment made out to York Art Association, PO Box 74, York, ME 03909.
Membership year runs January 1st - December 31st
- Access to a wide variety of classes, workshops, and programs.
- Ability to exhibit your art in themed shows for $15
- Free events for members only
- Opportunity to sell your work in the YAA gift shop
- 10 percent discounts on YAA programs summer camp, and gallery or gift shop
- Access to gallery for birthdays, rentals, and meetings
- Inclusion of your bio in the YAA Artists Album displayed at the Gallery
- Listing in Member Directory of YAA website with image and link to your website
- Socialize with all kinds of art afficionados
All YAA Members receive timely E-blasts about upcoming exhibitions, education offerings, special events, and community-wide opportunities.